• Staff and students must have their temperature taken using an infrared no-touch thermometer prior to entering the studio.
• Bring a mask! Instructors and students must wear masks when inside the studio.
• Our cancellation policy is modified to allow for cancellations without penalty should students feel symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, body aches, gastrointestinal symptoms, loss of sense of smell). With this modified cancellation policy, we ask that students do not schedule classes again for at least three days after.
• A clean towel and spray bottle with isopropyl alcohol is provided for each student so they may clean their equipment before, during, and after use.
• Staff will thoroughly clean the floor and surfaces between classes.
• Class sizes are reduced to allow required social distancing.
• Hand sanitizer is provided in several locations within the studio.
• Individual storage bins are provided per student to store their belongings during class, which will be cleaned between use — we ask that students minimize the belongings that come into the studio so they may be contained within these storage bins.
• Students should arrive on time, but not enter the studio until five minutes prior to class and plan on vacating immediately after class.
Raven Studios takes the safety of our community seriously. We are instituting the following measures to ensure safe social distancing and sanitation is observed:
Class cancellations are accepted without penalty up to 12 hours before class. For cancellations with less than 12 hours notice, your class will be forfeited. If you are a member, you will be charged a $12 late cancellation fee.
All sales are final. We do not accept refunds on any purchases or transfers.
• Cell phone use is permitted in the reception area only during class.
Video Recording or Photo
Video recording is allowed with consideration for others around you. Please do not record instructors or other students without their consent.
Must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Students under the age of 18 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and a waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Drug / Alcohol Policy
Please notify your instructor as soon as possible if you will be up to 10 minutes late for class. If you arrive 10 minutes after class has started, we cannot allow you to participate for safety precautions and a refund will not be offered.
All payments are due at the time of booking. Classes, lessons, rentals and parties are not confirmed until payment is received.
• Cancellation of Membership: After the initial four-month commitment for membership, recurring memberships can be cancelled with 30 days notice.
Class Pack Policies
• Class Packs expire after 12 months after purchase.
All classes must have a minimum of three students in order to proceed. If class registration falls below this minimum, the class will be cancelled and you will be notified at least 12 hours prior. If you purchased a single class, this will be refunded back to you. If you purchased a Class Pack, this will be added back to your account.
New Student Policies
For the safety of our instructors and students, we reserve the right to dismiss any student or participant who is violating our safety or non-discrimination policies.
If you do not show up for a class, one class credit will be removed from your Class Pack. For members, a $12 late cancel fee will be charged to your account.
Raven Studios is a safe space for all individuals. We welcome members of the LBGTQAIA community with open arms. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, age or genetic information (including family medical history) is illegal and will not be tolerated. We have a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination or harassment of any kind.